The following are the terms and conditions users are bound to comply with when they browse this official website of the Philippine Journalists, Inc. owned by PJI Web News Publishing.
- The content of this website is for the user’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the website nor any third party guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. This website may not be held liable for any inaccuracy or error which could be subject to corrections or amendments.
- User beware. Use information or materials on this website entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction and commercial ise of information is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may be warrant criminal charges.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Philippines.