SM Foundation recently received plaques of recognition from its social good partners for its invaluable contribution on relief operations, COVID-19 response, and sustainable agriculture.
The following are the organizations which recognized the efforts of SMFI:
• Philippine Army: Pagdamay at Pagbangon Plaque | Relief operations
• Philippine Army: Command Plaque | Relief operations
• City Government of Tuguegarao: Relief operations
• Department of Social Welfare and Development – Region III & X: Salamat Po Award | Sustainable agriculture and relief operations
• Armed Forces of the Philippines: Support for AFP Civil Relations Service
• Armed Forces of the Philippines – Health Service Command: COVID-19 response
These recognitions further fuel SM Foundation’s aspirations in improving the lives of its stakeholders, especially those in grassroot communities. SMFI expressed its gratitude for the continued support of its partners and vowed to further reach more Filipinos through its various social good programs.