A FINE dining restaurant in Quezon City was hit by fire twice on Wednesday morning.
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) said Annabel’s Restaurant located along Tomas Morato in Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City wad first hit by fire in the kitchen at around 4:32 a.m. but it was immediately out at around 5:03 a.m. Arson probers said the initial fire was caused by a gas leak.
However, another fire broke out at around 8:15 a.m. at the function room on the second floor of the two-story restaurant.
The fire reached the first alarm before it was put out by firefighters at around 9.57 a.m.
An estimated P4 million worth of property was destroyed in the blaze while there were no casualties, according to the BFP.